CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Letter Dated 05.28.2008-Day Jana Entered the M.T.C

The Pincock Family-


Here I am, the first night at the M.T.C. What an adventurous day! Everyone, thanks for your love and support. I'm so glad that I got to spend last weekend with all of you. I'm so glad.

The companion I was assigned actually is not here. I'm not suer why. So I'm in a threesome! Hermana Schwab from Rexburg, ID and Hermana Schafer from Hurricane (sp?) Utah, The're both very nice girls. :)

Here's something interesting...we got to the M.T.C. Presidency orientation early. We got seated in the "Participant" seating...that's right, I got to give the closing prayer! It was good. There are 364 new missionaries today--from 16 different countries, pretty neat.

My Branch Presidency seems very nice. I even already have a connection to Chubbuck. The 2nd counselor's daughter lives there. Over by the Tyhee building I believe.


Thanks for everything. I'm very grateful that I have the opportunity to be here on a mission. And it's all thanks to all of you. The church is true!

Love Always,
Hermana Jana Pincock

0 comments: